We are looking for a rockstar Front End Developer to join TenantLoop as we change the way property managers communicate and engage with their tenants. Our mission is to improve tenant satisfaction and retention in the property management industry by building great mobile-first technology products for property managers, tenants and maintenance teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an investor-backed tech startup at the ground floor, and play a key role in developing & iterating on the end-to-end product experience.In this position, you will lead front end development of the TenantLoop web application, working close with our CTO, Lead Mobile Developer and UX/UI Designer. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded background in application development with a focus on front end languages.
This is a full-time position based in beautiful St. Charles, MO at the OPO Startups community.
• 4+ years of hands-on web application experience (at startup or digital agency)
• Proven track record of user-facing and server side logic for real-time interactive applications, content management, data visualization and beyond.
• Experience taking a web based application from idea to a shippable product.
• Ability to transform static design mockups into pixel-perfect CSS/HTML.
• Working knowledge of back-end server development using Ruby on Rails and/or Node.js.
• Deep understanding of security, authentication and data protection methods.
• Comfortable integrating REST APIs.
• Pride in writing well-structured, reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Mastery of back-end server development using Ruby on Rails and/or Node.js.
• Efficient in designing and writing REST APIs.
Why work with us:
• Awesome culture at a fast growing startup with amazing growth opportunities
• Apple equipment and stocked fridge
• Ping pong, foosball and bike trails are steps away